Oncology & Hematology
Samaritan’s Oncology Hematology practice (formerly North Country Oncology and Hematology) provides diagnosis and treatment for patients dealing with all types of cancers and blood disorders. Our dedicated physicians, nurses and staff will guide you and your family through your treatment options, tailoring our services to your unique, individual needs.
These comprehensive services are state-of-the-art, patient-centered, and provided by people who have an unwavering commitment to achieving the best possible result. We’ll keep you informed of possible side effects; monitor each step of your treatment; and fully evaluate your progress. You’ll receive expert care, while staying close to the comfort of your home and family.
- Bleeding disorders
- Cancers including but not limited to:
- Colon, prostate, breast, lymphomas, non-active leukemia
- Urologic, lung, gastric, pancreatic, brain, and melanoma
- Coagulation disorders
- Sickle Cell disease
Treatments & Procedures
- Anticoagulation therapy
- Bone marrow aspirate & biopsy
- Infusions for other physicians for MS & arthritis
- Nutritional counseling