Discover local orthopedic care that is responsive, personalized, and compassionate – discover Elevated Orthopedics.
Orthopedics is the area of medicine that diagnoses and treats injuries and diseases of the musculoskeletal system, such as bones, muscles, joints, ligaments, tendons, spine, and nerves. Samaritan is committed to offering comprehensive and inclusive Orthopedic services to patients of all ages.
Samaritan Orthopedics specializes in Carpal Tunnel release, hip and knee repair and replacement, upper extremity procedures, and more. Samaritan is the only health network in the area to offer MAKO robotic-assisted joint replacement surgery. Better care, convenient location, faster recovery.
Common Orthopedic Issues:
- AC Joint Reconstruction
- ACL and Multiligament Knee Reconstruction
- Anatomic and Reverse Shoulder Replacement
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- Biceps Tenodesis
- Carpal Tunnel Release
- Fracture Care
- Ganglion Cyst Excision
- Knee Arthroscopic Surgery
- Labrum and instability
- Meniscus Repair
- Primary Total Knee & Hip Replacement
- Revision Total Knee & Hip Procedures
- Rotator Cuff Repair
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Release
- Unicompartmental Knee Replacement
Samaritan Orthopedics is the first practice in our region to offer MAKO robotic assisted joint replacement surgery.
Is Joint Replacement right for you?
The orthopedic experts at Samaritan Medical Center treat painful and debilitating joint conditions caused or aggravated by arthritis, trauma, injury, bone and joint infections, or other joint conditions.
If you suffer from any of the symptoms below, you could be a candidate for joint replacement surgery. Talk to an orthopedic surgeon about your options.
- Pain that limits your everyday activities such as walking, bending, etc.
- Pain that continues while resting, either day or night
- Stiffness in a joint that limits your ability to move
- Little pain relief from anti-inflammatory drugs
- Have or are having unpleasant side effects from medications
- Other treatments, such as physical therapy, don’t relieve the pain.
Surgery Preparation: If you are undergoing any surgery or procedure please refer to information about being prepared for surgery. Being prepared for your surgery is vital, understanding Pre-Admission Testing, Anesthesia, and Post-Surgery Care is critical to the success of your surgery. Click HERE for more.
22567 Summit Drive
Watertown, NY 13601