Samaritan Orthopedics offers general Orthopedic care for our area. An orthopedic surgeon diagnoses and treats diseases and injuries of the musculoskeletal system, including the bones, muscles, joints, ligaments, tendons, spine and nerves.
Led by fellowship-trained surgeon, Dr. Scott Mollison, Samaritan Orthopedics specializes in sports medicine and upper extremity procedures, including shoulder replacements and trauma.
Common Orthopedic Surgical Procedures
- ACL repairs and reconstruction
- Arthroscopic surgery
- Arthroscopic rotator cuff repair
- Arthroscopic shoulder repairs
- Carpal tunnel release
- Endoscopic carpal tunnel
- Fracture care
- Ganglion cyst excision
- Hand & upper extremity surgery
- Joint replacement (Hip, knee, shoulder, elbow)
- Tendon release or repair
- Trigger finger release