Samaritan Medical Center is proud to offer a dedicated infusion service that fills a critical need in our community for patients requiring this specialized care for certain medications and treatments. Our infusion service enables our patients to continue living a functional lifestyle while receiving this treatment. Our highly skilled and experienced nursing staff provides many different Infusion services for patients 16 years of age and older for a wide variety of outpatient needs:
- Blood and blood products
- IV antibiotic therapies
- IVIG (used for disorders of the immune system)
- Fluid and electrolyte therapy
- REMICADE infusion (treatment for Crohns’s disease, ulcerative colitis, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis)
- Lab draws from ports
- Ports flushed
- Miscellaneous medications (excluding chemotherapy)
- Therapeutic Phlebotomies
- Humira Initial dose and training
Your physician must order infusion services for you. Please ask your doctor to fill out this form for a referral.
Samaritan Medical Center
830 Washington Street
Watertown, NY 13601
Located within the main hospital, adjacent to Registration.
Convenient access is available to and from the free parking garage.