Samaritan Medical Center is proud to offer a dedicated infusion service, which fills a critical need in our community. Our infusion service enables patients to continue living a functional lifestyle while receiving treatment, and our experienced nursing staff provides many different infusion services for patients 16 years of age and older.
Infusion Services Offered:
- Blood and blood products
- IV antibiotic therapies
- IVIG (used for disorders of the immune system)
- Fluid and electrolyte therapy
- REMICADE infusion (treatment for Crohns’s disease, ulcerative colitis, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis)
- Lab draws from ports
- Ports flushed
- Miscellaneous medications (excluding chemotherapy)
- Therapeutic Phlebotomies
- Humira Initial dose and training
Getting a Referral:
Your physician must order infusion services for you. Please ask your doctor to fill out this form for a referral.
Entyvio (induction template)
Entyvio (maintenance template)
Immune Globulin (IVIG)
Remicade – Inflectra
Blank Order Sheet
Samaritan Medical Center
830 Washington Street
Watertown, NY 13601
Located within the main hospital, adjacent to Registration.
Convenient access is available to and from the free parking garage.