Samaritan Medical Center is proud to offer a dedicated infusion service, which fills a critical need in our community. Our infusion service enables patients to continue living a functional lifestyle while receiving treatment, and our experienced nursing staff provides many different infusion services for patients 16 years of age and older.
Infusion Services Offered:
- Blood and blood products
- IV antibiotic therapies
- IVIG (used for disorders of the immune system)
- Fluid and electrolyte therapy
- REMICADE infusion (treatment for Crohns’s disease, ulcerative colitis, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis)
- Lab draws from ports
- Ports flushed
- Miscellaneous medications (excluding chemotherapy)
- Therapeutic Phlebotomies
- Humira Initial dose and training
Getting a Referral:
Your physician must order infusion services for you. Please ask your doctor to fill out this form for a referral.
Entyvio (induction template)
Entyvio (maintenance template)
Immune Globulin (IVIG)
Remicade – Inflectra
Samaritan Medical Center
830 Washington Street
Watertown, NY 13601
Located within the main hospital, adjacent to Registration.
Convenient access is available to and from the free parking garage.