Ribbon Cutting and Open House – Women’s Wellness and Breast Care
Published on: October 15, 2019
Starts at: 4:00 pm
Ends at: 7:00 pm
Location: Samaritan Health and Wellness Plaza, 1575 Washington St., Watertown
Please join us for a Ribbon Cutting and Open House at Samaritan’s new Women’s Wellness and Breast Care office from 4:00-7:00 PM on November 13th, 2019.
Located in the Samaritan Health and Wellness Plaza, 1575 Washington St., the new location is unlike anything in this area. It combines many services to make the most of your appointment and time.
The new Women’s Wellness and Breast Care office will offer:
- Obstetric care for all your pregnancy needs, including high-risk pregnancy care
- Gynecology services, including annual exams, fertility, robotics and surgical procedures
- Full breast (imaging) services, including ultrasounds, dense breast imaging, mammography and stereotactic
- Radiologist and breast surgeon on site
- 3D/4D ultrasound services
- Bone density scanning
- Lab and x-ray services
- Genetic Cancer Screening services through our partner, Cancer IQ
All under one roof. All for you.
We are combining efforts, maintaining all of your trusted care providers, and adding new breast care services in a beautiful space unlike any healthcare facility in the region. Samaritan’s Women’s Wellness and Breast Care.