Healthy Kitchens, Healthy Lives® Cooking Class
Starts at: 5:30 pm
Ends at: 7:30 pm
Location: Adams Family Health Center, 10811 US Route 11, Adams, NY 13605
Learn about healthy and tasteful cooking at the Adams Family Health Center!
February 26, 2020 Topic(s):
- Make a Better Breakfast
- Healthy Comfort Foods for Cold Winter Nights
Join Joseph Wetterhahn, MD, Regina Wetterhahn, PA, and Teresa Intorcia, RD, CDE, for hands-on meal prep, educational sessions and tastings.
All classes are held from 5:30 – 7:30 pm at the Samaritan Family Health Center in Adams and are FREE to attend for all Samaritan Family Health patients. Please call 315-232-4400 to register.
- WRVO Public Media: Growing field of culinary medicine helps people get healthy by teaching them to cook healthier foods
- PBS Newshour: To Improve Patient Diets, the Doctor Is In
- Meal Prep: A Helpful Healthy Eating Strategy
- 5 Great Reasons to Cook with Your Kids
- 4 Ways to Buy Better Bread
- 8 Easy Ways to Eat the Mediterranean Way
- The Science Behind Breakfast
- 7 Tricks to Finally Nail the Whole Portion Control Thing Tricks to Finally Nail the Whole Portion Control Thing
- 3 to 4 Cups of Coffee a Day Linked to Longer Life
- When It Comes to Food, Why Aren’t We ‘Pro-Choice’?
- The Keto Diet, Explained