Women’s Wellness and Breast Care
So much goes into who we are as women. And while it’s true that we’re all different, what connects us must be cared for. At Samaritan’s new Women’s Wellness and Breast Care, we’re prepared to meet your needs exceptionally well.
From seeing moms-to-be for specialized pregnancy care, to supporting all women with gynecologic and breast services, its opening is our pledge that, at Samaritan, your care will be our number one priority.
We are also proud to offer expanded imaging services, high-risk pregnancy care, Cancer IQ early detection screening and same-day reads. Our on-site team of specialists, including a board-certified Breast Surgeon and Radiologist, will make your journey as simple as possible.
What treatments & procedures do you perform? Close
Treatments and Procedures
- Obstetric care for all your pregnancy needs, including high-risk pregnancy care
- Gynecology services, including annual exams, fertility, robotics, and surgical procedures
- Full breast (imaging) services, including ultrasound, dense breast imaging, mammography and stereotactic. Our imaging department is accredited in Mammography and OB/GYN ultrasound by the American College of Radiology.
- Radiologist and board-certified breast surgeon on site
- Genetic cancer screening services through our partner, Cancer IQ
- 3D/4D ultrasound services
- Bone density scanning
- Lab and x-ray services
- Contraceptive services and IUDs
- Family planning services
- Midwifery services and lactation counseling
- STD testing
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Education for first-time visitors
What should I bring to my appointment? Close
Before you go, please be sure to gather the following:
- Your driver’s license or other photo ID with a current address. If the photo ID does not have a current address, please bring a current utility bill or other correspondence that includes this information.
- Your current health insurance cards
- Any imaging (radiology) studies related to the reason for your visit
- A list of written medications
- A list of questions or concerns you have
“Dr. Dombrowska is just on a different level in so many ways when it comes to compassion, caring and diligence, and her determination to fight the fight with you.”
— Brandy Olivares, Women’s Wellness and Breast Care patient
Breast cancer isn’t typically on the mind of most women in their 30s—and it wasn’t on Brandy Olivares’s, either. In October 2019, the then-37-year-old was sent to Samaritan Medical Center for a biopsy, and a cancer diagnosis was something she never saw coming.
“Honestly I couldn’t believe what I was hearing,” Olivares said. “After I was informed, everything was a blur.”
But this was before Olivares connected with the supportive team at Samaritan’s Women’s Wellness and Breast Care, led by Dr. Agnieszka Dombrowska. Together, they endured a journey that Olivares termed as both “hard and emotional,” but one that put her at ease—and left her cancer-free.
“Dr. Dombrowska is just on a different level in so many ways when it comes to compassion, caring and diligence, and her determination to fight the fight with you,” Olivares said. “She educated me on what the next necessary steps were to remove the cancer, listed my options, provided excellent feedback, and showed genuine care and concern for me—like I was family.”
All under one roof. All for you.
We are combining efforts, maintaining all of your trusted care providers, and adding new breast care services in a beautiful space unlike any healthcare facility in the region. Samaritan’s Women’s Wellness and Breast Care.