Samaritan Medical Center’s Infectious Disease Clinic is an invaluable healthcare resource to the northern New York and Fort Drum community. We are the only clinic that offers primary care for HIV and AIDS patients, as well as patients with other diseases.
What conditions do you treat? Close
- HIV and AIDS
- Hepatitis B and C
- MRSA (Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus)
- Lyme disease
- Fevers of unknown origins
- Infections that are complicated or require long-term antibiotics
What should I bring to my appointment? Close
Before you go, please be sure to gather the following:
- Your driver’s license or other photo ID with a current address. If the photo ID does not have a current address, please bring a current utility bill or other correspondence that includes this information.
- Your current health insurance cards
- A referral from your primary care physician
- Any imaging (radiology) studies related to the reason for your visit
- A list of written medications
- A list of questions or concerns you have