A Woman’s Perspective
At A Woman’s Perspective OB/GYN, we recognize that every woman has unique needs and concerns. Our goal is to work with you to create a comfortable healthcare relationship that addresses your concerns, answers your questions and promotes optimal health.
When you visit us, you can be assured that you will receive individualized attention and treatment, whether you are here for your first gynecologic visit, family planning, menopause, pregnancy or another concern.
At A Woman’s Perspective OB/GYN, you aren’t just another number: you are the reason that A Woman’s Perspective exists.
What conditions do you treat? Close
- Women at every phase of their lives
- Reproductive disorders
What treatment and procedures do you perform? Close
Treatment & Procedures
- Prenatal and postpartum care
- High risk obstetrics
- Fetal monitoring
- Lactation counseling (certified Lactation counselor on staff)
- Midwifery services
- Well woman care
- Endometrial biopsies
- Family planning services
- Pessary fittings
- Minimally invasive surgery/robotics surgery
- Adolescent/pediatric gynecological care
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Cancer screening
What should I bring to my appointment? Close
Before you go, please be sure to gather the following:
- Your driver’s license or other photo ID with a current address. If the photo ID does not have a current address, please bring a current utility bill or other correspondence that includes this information.
- Your current health insurance cards
- Any imaging (radiology) studies related to the reason for your visit
- A list of written medications
- A list of questions or concerns you have