The Neurosurgery Clinic surgeon and nurses provide neurosurgical care as part of the Samaritan Health system providing comprehensive neurosurgical consultative and surgical services to patients in our community. The staff provides individual and conscientious treatment using the most appropriate and effective techniques available with continued learning to stay up to date on the newest procedures.
Neurological conditions which can be treated in our clinic.
We treat conditions that are pertaining to the:
- Spinal cord
Once patients are accepted per referral best treatment is determined
Procedures conducted in the clinic:
- Pain injections.
- Occipital blocks.
Surgical procedures provided
- Treatment of diseases affecting the brain, ulcers, strokes, tumors, and dementia.
- Treatment of diseases affecting the spine, spinal cord, tumors, neck, and low back pain.
- Pain control procedures for diseases affecting Pericervical nerves; such as tumors.
Specific information for our patients:
When visiting our clinic please wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes. Often socks and shirts are removed at the apt for examining the spine. Please bring list of all current medications, any CD’s and reports from any MRI’s, CT, X-rays, or Nerve Conduction Studies.
Patient guidelines when visiting our clinic:
For new and existing patients, we are pleased to provide you the best care possible and in a prompt manner – and also help answer any questions you may have regarding insurance, directions to our facility, and more. Please do not feel that any inquiry you may have is too trivial. It is important to us that you are comfortable and confident in your care.
Please take into consideration the following guidelines each time to you visit our Neurosurgical Center:
- Present your driver's license or other photo ID with a current address. If the photo ID does not have a current address, please bring a current utility bill or other correspondence that includes this information.
- Present your current health insurance cards
- A referral from your primary care physician is required
- Co-pays are due at the time of service
- Bring any imaging (radiology) studies related to the reason for your visit
- Bring a list of written medications
- Bring a list of questions or concerns you have
629 Washington Street
Watertown, NY 13601
Phone: (315) 755-1359
Fax: (315) 755-0226