If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please call 911 immediately.
Accidents and illness happen when you least expect them, and usually when you’re busy doing something important. That’s why Samaritan’s LeRay Urgent Care Clinic is conveniently located right outside the north gate of Fort Drum, offering quick, comprehensive care when you really need it.Book an Appointment
- No appointment necessary
- X-ray and lab services on site
- Open to all ages, from infants to seniors
- Most medical insurance plans accepted, including TRICARE and Martin’s Point*
*Active Duty Military should seek a Humana-TRICARE referral before visiting the Urgent Care by calling Guthrie Ambulatory Health Clinic (GAHC) at 315-772-2778. This number will automatically transfer to the TRICARE Nurse Advice Line (NAL) when GAHC is closed. Active-Duty Military can be seen without referral, but the patient may be billed for the visit charges if Humana-TRICARE does not cover. Non-Active Duty Military beneficiaries do not require a referral for Urgent Care visits.
If you have any questions about Humana-TRICARE coverage for any services, please contact your GAHC representative by calling 315-772-6635.
We treat a wide variety of non-emergency illnesses and injuries, including:
- Allergies & allergic reactions
- Back pain
- Cough, colds, flu, sore throats
- Cuts, scrapes, minor wounds
- Ear aches
- Eye injuries & irritations
- Headaches & migraines
- Minor sport injuries
- Muscle aches & pains
- Nausea, dizziness, vomiting
- Sprains & minor fractures
- Stomach aches & pains
- Sunburn & minor burns
- Wound infection