Volunteers help to create a warm and friendly atmosphere for our patients, their families and our visitors; Clifton-Fine Hospital would not be the community-centered facility we are without our volunteers. Plus, volunteering is good for your health! Not only are you giving back to your community and helping others, but you are improving yourself at the same time. Volunteering can: help you develop new friendships, gain confidence and learn new skills, make professional contacts, and give you a sense of purpose and well-being.
If you are interested in becoming a Volunteer Service Provider at Clifton-Fine Hospital, please download and complete our application or contact:
Malinda Riquelme, Volunteer Services Coordinator
315-848-2099 Ext. 264
Click here for a Volunteer Application
Those interested in volunteering at Clifton-Fine Hospital should have the following
- Excellent customer service and communication skills and a friendly helpful demeanor.
- Be able to work effectively and positively with staff, patients and visitors.
- Corrected hearing and vision to the normal range.
- Ability to walk some distances, push a wheelchair and do light lifting.
- Be able to accept direction and responsibility.
- Enjoy meeting and interacting with the public.
The Hospital Auxiliary is another great way to get involved through fundraising activities and event planning. If you want to make a difference, consider becoming a member of the Clifton-Fine Hospital Auxiliary. For more information, contact Ann Latremore at 315-848-2511.