Samaritan Home Health is committed to providing excellent skilled nursing and therapeutic services in patient homes throughout Jefferson County, NY. This wonderful alternative allows individuals recovering from an accident or illness to be cared for in a familiar environment surrounded by family and friends. Samaritan Home Health Agency provides home health services, including short term/acute care for residents of Jefferson County.
Once your doctor and you have established a need, Samaritan will send an experienced Registered Nurse to visit you and develop a plan of care to address any health problems that you are experiencing. The nurse will teach you and your family members the best way to help in your recovery while providing the specialized nursing care that you need. The RN will visit you regularly and keep your doctor informed of your progress or any changes in your condition.
Samaritan Home Health will also arrange for any additional help you may need, such as a physical therapist or a home health aide.
Benefits of Home Care Services:
- Prevention of hospitalizations
- Remain in own comfortable, relaxed setting
- Reduce need for nursing home placement
- Registered Nurse available 24 hours/7 days a week
Meet the staff at Samaritan Home Health Agency!
- Nicole Davis BS RN- Director of Patient Services/Administrator
- Gretchen Harris RN – Quality Assurance Manager
- Jessica Frederick RN – Case Manager
- Michelle Barr RN- Case Manager
- Betty Wilder RN- Case Manager
- Brooke Biolsi RN- Case Manager
- Kimberly Mackey RN- Case Manager
- Kara Radley - Physical Therapist
- Natasha Willis- Physical Therapist
- Bobbie Holmes- Physical Therapist
- Sandra Sands- Physical Therapy Assistant
- Desiree Beirman- Home Health Aide
- Cindy Lee- Secretary
- Sharon Graves- Patient Accounts Representative
- Kristin Tooley- Social Worker
Samaritan Home Health Care Agency provides many services to their customers. From clinical help to helping you navigate the insurance process, their friendly and courteous staff can help you through the process.
Our Overall Services Include:
- Home Health Aides
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Medical Social Worker
- Case Management
Our Nursing Services Include:
- Diabetic Education
- Wound Care
- Home IV Therapy
- Medication Monitoring
- PRI and Screens
- Venipuncture for labs
- Cardiopulmonary Assessments
Who is Eligible?
In order to receive care you must:
- Be a resident of Jefferson County
- Be under a physician’s care who is licensed in New York State
- Be willing to have Samaritan personnel come into your home
- Have a health condition that requires skilled nursing and/or physical therapy
As a Certified Home Health Agency, Samaritan is able to bill all insurance claims directly for the services provided to our patients. This includes:
- Private insurances
Referrals are accepted from:
- Doctors’ Offices
- Community agencies
- Nursing Homes
- Rehab Facilities
For additional information contact:
Samaritan Home Health Agency
165 Coleman Ave.
Watertown, NY 13601