To provide support for family health and wellness initiatives throughout the Clifton-Fine community; work in partnership with the hospital, school, county and the two towns.
Pam Testone, Wilderness Health Care Foundation board member. Pam’s background as a social worker and non-profit administrator gives her the experience needed to chair the Wellness Committee.
- Connections with local community groups to promote Wellness Committee goals
- Lunch & Learn events at the hospital
- Formation of the Wild about Fitness Club in collaboration with SOS
- Three organized hikes on local trails and to local waterfalls
- Clifton Fine Central School Fitness Room Survey
- Clifton Fine Central School Fitness Room Open House & equipment demonstration by Clifton-Fine Phys. Ed. staff
- Support of WhiteOut Weekend
- Clifton Fine Health and Wellness Fair 6/3/17 in partnership with Clifton Fine Central School and their Spring Fling - hosting 17 local and regional vendors, healthy snacks and kids’ games. Five hospital staff members provided blood pressure checks, demonstrations and public health education. Save the date: Sunday, June 3, 2018 at Clifton-Fine Central School
- Completion of a community-wide survey
- Low-Cost Community Yoga Series